This event is now over
Vigyan Ashram is conducting workshops for introducing of new technologies to school students.Vigyan Ashram has established Do-It-Yourself (D-I-Y) Lab in Pune city at J.P Naik Center, Kothrud. Objective of the center is to promote ‘Maker Culture’ in the community and creating common facility where people can to come and work to make their ideas happens!
Present D-I-Y lab infrastructure comprises of –
1) Fabrication tools and workshop place
2) Electrical and Electronics tools
3) Agriculture tools and place for practising agriculture
4) 3D printer and micro-controller based projects
FUN WITH ELECTRONICS:
In this summer vacation, We have planned a workshop at our DIY-Lab. The theme of this workshop is “Fun With Electronics”.
Our expectation from Parents:-
1) Taking care of travel and food.
2) Minimum 6 days are required for each batch of 15 students to complete the Workshop.
Learning from Workshops:
a) Introduction to Basic Electronics
b) Make Simple Circuits
c) Introduction to Arduino
d) Making of Sensor Based Projects
e) Learn 123D- Design Software
f) Introduction to 3d Printing.
Fees:- Workshop of 6 days will cost 2000/- per student with take away Project.
Eligibility: Std. 7th and Above
Please visit following link for registration
Mr. Sachin Punekar
April 17, 2017 — 9:00 am to
April 22, 2017 — 6:00 pm
J.P. Naik Education Center, Sr. No. 68
Behind Eklavaya Polytechnic, Kothrud Depot